Battery Replacement Service TomTom PRO 7150
The battery not holding charge problem is very common on all TomToms. If you have a TomTom for more than 2-3 years and the battery life is very poor and doesn’t last more than 15 minutes on a full charge, then the battery inside it is faulty.
Use this mail in service to Battery Replacement Service for
TomTom PRO 7150 Model 4CR52
This is how the service works:
- Pick a service you need.
- After completing payment at the checkout you will receive a confirmation email with the invoice.
- Please mention the payment method in your order form.
- Place Tomtom together with printed invoice or order number into a box or a jiffy bag.
- Use the address provided by invoice.
- Please only send the Tomtom unit itself unless you need an inspection of other equipment, too.
- Postage is charged by the weight. We recommend using signed for or special delivery to ensure safe delivery.
- After receiving your device we will try our best to repair it.
- If there is a different or extra service needed we will inform you via email.
- Extra charges may apply.
- Then a rework is required and you will get new invoice with payment link via email.
- Once the process is completed the device will be sent back to you.
Repair Your TomTom By Post
This Service is available to UK + Ireland Residents Only.
Send us your broken TomTom and we will repair it for you.
We have an extensive collection of in house hardware and expertise, ideal for repairing TomTom devices.
We have many years experience and our on site engineers can repair just about any TomTom on the market.
How much does it cost?
The cost to Repair your tomtom by post is the total amount on your order form which includes cost of returning your tomtom to you via Special or First class recorded delivery back to your door !!!
How do I pay?
You can pay online or by card or through PayPal account after the repair or you can send postal order, cheques written to Satnav Specialist (you have to wait for cheque to clear), Cash, Or we can contact you once repaired for payment.
How long does it take?
Our turn around time for Repairing is QUICK !!! We repair your tomtom within 5 days after it arrives to us and in many cases we will repair it the same day it arrives and post it back to you the same day too!
How can I trust Satnav Specialist with my TomTom?
We pride ourselves on our work, and have been conducting repairs since 1991. Because we also supply the latest repair equipment worldwide you can rest easily knowing that we know what we are doing. We are trustworthy, established registered company. Please view our Customer Testimonials
What if my tomtom cannot be repaired?
We have very good in-house engineers who have a very high success rate of repairing tomtom’s. Although sometimes there may be more damage than expected, or the tomtom may be damaged beyond repair. If this is the case and we cannot repair the tomtom, we will return your tomtom to you and refund any payment made to us. If the tomtom can be repaired but needs more parts to do the job, our engineers will call you first to explain this before any work is carried out.
SatNav Specialist Ltd.
Unit 15 / 2nd floor
Malt Store Annexe
The Cut, New Cut
Tel: 01986 872 974
After we receive your tomtom, we will get to work on it right away. Once repaired we will return your tomtom to you via royal mail. We will also email you with your tracking number.